Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May day or something like that


I miss writing..
In this season of life..
things are really busy..
The kind of busy that is wonderful and blessed.
but still
Busy.
And I miss writing..
So today I am starting a Blog everyday in May.
Yes, I know.
May is half way over.
But I am starting from the beginning and using the prompts it gives.

So today is your life story in 250 words or less.

Hmm. 
(That isn't a real word so it doesn't count)
(But those did, oh man)
To know the story of my life,
I don't think you need the details of where I was born,
grew up..
even though I am fascinating and I am sure you want all the details.
(man, it's hard to keep this under 250 words with all the sarcasm I throw in.)
The story of my life really isn't about me at all.
It's about a God that loved me,
and chooses me to be a part of His Story.
 This verse is the Story of My Life,

For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. 
We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves.
2 Corinthians 4:6+7

I am a fragile clay jar, but I am blessed to contain a great treasure.
And I am blessed to live this life with these people too.

 in other news 
We need a family picture.





1 comment:

  1. I like your family picture--except you need Everly in there.

    ReplyDelete