Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Educate

Today I am supposed  to educate you on something I know a lot about,
I wanted to be spontaneous with this post,
not to think too much about them and just write.
However the first thing that came to my mind was
poop,
so I did a little bit of thinking,
You are welcome.

Still thinking.....
Yep..
Drawing a blank.

So poop it is..
Actually diaper changing.
Here are my top five rules about changing diapers.

1. Don't change your toddler standing up. You might think it's just a wet diaper. It won't be.
2. Be careful who you are with when you do the sniff test. Other parents think nothing of this test. People without kids. It weirds them out. Especially at restaurants.
3. Speaking of restaurants, don't change your child in the booth. Apparently this is frowned upon.
4.Keep a spare change of clothes and diapers in your car. But be prepared that you can do this 365 days of the year but the one day you forget, there will be a diaper of epic proportions that you WILL NOT be prepared for.
5. If you have more than 1 child in diapers, be careful you don't put a tiny newborn diaper on your massive toddler. Diaper wedgies are no joke.

There you have it.
Again,
You are welcome.


2 comments:

  1. hahahahah! I am laughing SO hard right now! Thanks for saying hello...i can't wait to start following your blog again:) {with hardly any electricity or internet in Nepal, it's hard to ever even make it online, haha!} love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed a laugh and this has me in tears!!!!! ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete