Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Warning excessive back to school pictures...

I won't remind you all again how emotional I am..
crying, sobbing, blubbering idiot
wreck..
You get it.
But..
My little boy started school..
and up until a couple weeks ago...
I was homeschooling..
I was very excited about that..
but
we made a decision to put him in school..
a great one with awesome teachers..
and Daddy close by..
But still..
emotional wreck over here..
Gibson not so much..
very excited..
up at 5:30 excited.
That's Christmas morning excited.
People.
Christmas morning.






 Oh yes,
can you tell by these pictures..
Ari was also excited..
I was nervous that she would be a mess with her best friend leaving..
but yeah..
Not so much..
And you will notice Jack was absent..
He was there
but was not quite there..
He was not ready for the early morning photo sess.
Disappointing because he had the most glorious case of bed head.
Sorry, you all are deprived of that.
And also note there is one photo of me with them..
I planned to get one at school..
Not so much.
The big kid was not having it..
Luckily he came back as snuggly and loving as always..
and I quickly forget the snubbing I got at school..
Ok, almost forgot.

1 comment:

  1. awe now I want to see Jack's bed head!

    Thats awesome that you home schooled for awhile. I am going to try to do that with Judah. I am super nervous about sending him to school. I LOVE Ari's face in these pictures! She looks like she is the most excited out of everyone or she is a natural ham ;-)

    ReplyDelete