Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pregnancy brain is contagious

Our family has "seasons"
Like last summer was the season of six flags..
Last spring the season of happy hour drinks at Sonics every friday..
This summer was the season of the beach...
And 2 summers ago was the season of  Old Orchard Beach..

I was pregnant with Jackson then..
and we took probably our only family picture there..
So I thought it would be cool to go back..
take a similar picture...

So one day..
totally unplanned..
because we don't really plan that well..
We drove down...
 and went to the same spot to take the picture..
Both Court and I took one look..
and disappointment sent in when we realized they changed the mural...

We listed about 15 things that they changed..
from size..
to color..
to the font....
I think I might have uttered the words..
"They changed it completely"
 But same mural or not we decided to take the picture.



Exact same mural..
Only repainted..
We be crazy.


2 comments:

  1. How neat that you took the same photos! I think it is so fun to look back and see how people have changed and kids have grown! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me laugh out loud!!!!
    :-)
    Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete