Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby Mama


Aria walks in..
"Hi Baby Mama."
Umm, what?
"I am saying hi to you and the baby."
Sure,
 that's what we are going to say Baby Mama means.

As I am cooking this baby..
I have been pretty absent..
I have decided that instead of blogging during naptimes
I would clean..
haha
I mean  
Sleep..
 I sleep now..
clean, that's funny.
(Court told me he would rather come home to a happy house than a clean one, regretting that yet honey?)

However I did blog through my pregnancy with Jack..
Who we had nicknamed Hercules...
Weekly updates in fact..
and I worked full time.
Wow.
Just typing all that out made me tired.
must nap..

But if you are interested in what happened last pregnancy..
when I actually did more than napping..
check it out here..
Warning: sleep was not my friend..
and apparently makeup and I were fighting too...

1 comment:

  1. Aria's comment made me laugh out loud! ha ha :-)
    Naps are a good thing ;-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete