Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birthday and Father's day in one.. because I am cheap like that.

So there is this guy,
Fortunately I am blessed enough to marry him.
He is the outgoing to my shy.
The motivator when I want to curl up in a ball and eat chocolate..
The person who buys said chocolates because he knows I love them.

He is the guy,
who I thought I couldn't love more 
until we had children.
He is the guy who has fought for our marriage at times when I simply fought.
He is the goofy to my serious.
And then the serious to my goofy..
and then sometimes the goofy that joins my goofy.

He is the one who is quick to forgive,
and slow to get angry.

He is the guy
that sometimes I just look at and think.
Wow, how did I get so blessed.

Love you Court,
and 
even though I know you are not a huge fan of public love notes..
I know this will be ok, look at paragraph 3.
You really can't get mad at me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment