Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a blog.
I have completely forgotten about this little fact..
for a couple months now.
There has been some reasons for that..
3 major ones in fact...



They are pretty cute reasons.
The weather here has been amazing..
We have been able to go to the park 
this winter more than any other..
It finally snowed here March 1st..
So this year we had snow
On Halloween
and then  again in March..
Weather be crazy.

I was hoping that perhaps my break from blogging would replenish writing creativity..
but after rereading what I wrote.
wow.
not so much.


1 comment:

  1. cute reasons!

    The weather has been crazy here in the DC area, it was in the 70s just three days ago and then today it looked like it was going to snow. I just wish spring would get here already :-)

    ReplyDelete